For those of you who are still on the fence about coming to The West Homewood Farmer's Market's first ever potluck dinner, let me give you five reasons as to why you need to come.
1. Free food. I think this kind of speaks for itself. Who doesn't love delicious, home cooked southern meals for free?
2. Community. The purpose of this dinner is to create a time to come together as a community and spend quality time together! Grab some free food, take a seat, and just talk to those around you.
3. Support. For those that come to the potluck dinner, you are welcome to donate financially to our market. It is not mandatory, but if you are wanting to help the market in some way, you have the opportunity to do so!
4. Learning why we do the market. Our market manager will be at the potluck, as well as many of our vendors and market team members! You will have a chance to speak to us and see why we do what we do.
5. Instant gratification. We all know you want to come to the market this summer. Unfortunately, that won't be able to happen until June. This should help hold you over until then!
What are you waiting for? If you would like to sign up to bring an item of food, drink, etc., sign up here: http://www.westhomewood.com/potluck
We can't wait to see you all there!